Saturday 11 September 2010

Evaluation: Camera Work

This task was to re-create a scene from the movie, 'The Good the Bad and the Ugly'. The purpose of the task was to be able to understand and identify different camera shots e.g. close up's, long shot's. In this task I learnt how different camera shots can have different effects in the scene. From the scene in the movie there was a lot of dramatic effect created by just using three types of camera shot's: Close up's, extreme close up's and the long shot. I learnt about all the different shot's used, I also learnt that to create a dramatic effect it isn't necessary to have any script in the scene. With more time I would have used props for my character and tried to make the pictures and movie have more of a dramatic effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment